Welcome to Bright Beginners!
Thank you for choosing BB to be part of your child(-ren)’s early years journey. We look forward to taking part in your child’s playschool experience! We will continue to strive in providing a safe and nurturing environment for our early years to grow with confidence and good values, while learning and making fun memories.
If you would like your child to attend our playschool, please see full details of our admission process below.
The Admission Procedure:
1. Please fill out the inquiry form via our website, under Admission page.
2. Upon receiving your inquiry, an introductory visit will be arranged for you to see our playschool premises and learn more information about our curriculum.
3. If the parents would like to proceed with the application, they may confirm the enrolment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone, 040 764 5969.
4. To continue with the enrolment, a non-refundable registration fee (€175.00) will be collected to secure your child’s spot at BB. A confirmation letter will be sent via email once the registration fee is paid.
5. Upon acceptance, necessary documents must be filled and submitted to complete the enrolment.
A non-refundable registration fee of €175.00 must be paid upon enrolment, to confirm your child’s placement at Bright Beginners.
In case we do not have available spot for your child, families may book a place in advance. The fee is €45.00 and is non-refundable.
Bright Beginners is open from August – June, Mondays to Fridays from 7.30 – 17.30. We are closed on statutory holidays, winter break (during Christmas/New Year) and the summer month of July. We also have two staff-training days during the year. Parents are notified in advance.
We offer full-time and part-time care (depending on availability) for children ages 1-6 years. The tuition fee includes childcare, meals and insurance during playschool hours. Parents/Guardians may choose to pay the tuition fee in partial (ie. monthly installment) or full payment. The fee is for a 12 month calendar period, which include the summer holiday in July.
Monthly fees after KELA subsidy as of 1.8.2022:
• under 3s – €470,70 (without Kela allowance, the full monthly fee is €1285.00)
• 3-6 years – €440,40 (without Kela allowance, the full monthly fee is e €995.00)
From 1.8.2022 the Helsinki City offers a SIBLING discount of €150.00 per child and a discount for 5 year olds with a monthly fee of €280,40 per child.
PART-TIME SESSION: Please contact Tanja Pesonen if you would like to enrol your child for part-time care. Fees vary depending on the hours of attendance per week.
Parents may be entitled for financial benefit called “yksityisen hoidon tuki,” — a private daycare
allowance to reduce the costs and support families’ access to childcare. This benefit can be claimed
directly from KELA. Please check their website, www.kela.fi for more details.